We’re so excited that we sold out the #Sweatworking Summit last week—and we can’t wait to spend a whole week with 500 of our newest, closest friends.
But you might be wondering, “what’s the point of capping a virtual event?” Fair point. Here’s why we decided to limit our #Sweatworking Summit to 500 people:
- We wanted to provide the exact same Summit experience for everyone attending. Everyone will have access to the same workouts, speakers, goodies, swag, and community.
- This year, we’re doing Summit pen pals—and for those who opted in, we’ll be matching you up this week! Making sure we know who’s signed up makes it easier for us to make the perfect pen pal match.
- Finally, so you can truly know that everyone there is along for the same journey as you AND is invested in making wellness more equitable and inclusive for everyone.
BUT! Life happens, and there’s a chance that more Summit spots could open up. So if you didn’t get to snag a ticket before we hit 500, make sure you’re signed up for the wait list. (And psst… anyone on the waitlist for the Summit will still get access to all the digital goodies we’re sharing with you!)
Here’s how to sign up for the Summit wait list:
- Click here!
- Click “Join Waitlist”
- Fill out your contact information.
- Cross your fingers and wait—and be sure to check your spam folders frequently! EventBrite will email you if a spot opens up, and sometimes, those emails don’t make it to the main inbox.
In the meantime, here are two more just-announced goodies that made it into your Summit Box.
R+Co Sun Catcher Power C Boosting Leave-In Conditioner
With the dry winter air wreaking havoc on our strands (yes, even when we spend 90 percent of every day inside), we need all the TLC we can get. Emphasis on the C—R+Co’s Sun Catcher Power C Boosting Leave-In Conditioner features a boost of Vitamin C, which is rich in antioxidants to help protect hair from environmental aggressors and UV damage. Plus, it’s got hyaluronic acid, which you’ve probably seen in your most hydrating skincare serums; it helps lock in water molecules for hydrated, nourished hair. We’ll be using it when we shower off after one of our morning workouts—what about you?
Upside Dawn Golden Ale, Athletic Brewing Company
We know that the pandemic has made a lot of us rethink our relationships with alcohol—and many of you may be sober curious or fully committed to a sober lifestyle as a result. But, we love a cheers moment, which is why we’re so excited to include Athletic Brewing Company in our Summit Box. Their non-alcoholic brews are meant for anyone who wants to keep a clearer head, whatever the motivation may be, and they use high-quality all-natural ingredients for beer lovers who don’t want to sacrifice sobriety for taste.
More specifically, you’ll get a taste of Upside Dawn, their classic craft golden ale. It’s refreshing, clean, balanced, light-bodied with floral and earthy notes. We can’t wait to toast with you!