We’re inspired by the now-more-than-ever digital world of fitness and its ability to adapt. It’s suddenly a universal truth (or so it seems) that streaming and on-demand fitness are a piece of the fitness ecosystem.
- In close to real-time, we’re covering the workouts that are available to you across social media and digital tools here.
- We’re keeping a calendar of digital options here.
- And we’re updating that calendar with the digital workouts YOU’RE doing as you share them. Submit yours here.
We’re also curating a schedule of workouts that we’re doing on Facebook Live. We like Facebook Live because all of the workouts that we’re doing live become content you can use later. (Note to readers – especially readers in the fitness industry: if you like that, you can use it too.)
Look back at this week’s workouts.
- Maggie Umberger led an at-home HIIT workout. It starts out crooked, which is 100 percent my fault, but she figured it out and brought a doozy of a sweat. Here.
- Lofti led a sound bath that will send peace into your home. Here.
- FREE MVMT Shop‘s creator/owner Ashley Rockwood gave you a boxing-inspired class. Here.
- Lofti‘s gentle yoga flow set to a sound back is a peaceful way to start your day. Here.
- MVFitness‘s creator Bobby O’Brien brought a sweaty dance party to your living room. Prepare for costume changes. Here.
- Ladies Who Lift creator Rae Reichlin brought strength to your home with a mini-band routine. Here.
Ready for the curated digital fitness schedule, happening next week?
Remember, all of this will take place on Facebook LIVE on aSweatLife’s Facebook page. In the posts for each LIVE video, we will always leave you an option to tip your trainer on Venmo, so if you have the means, send them some “coffee money.”
- 7:00 am: Boxing Blast with Courtney Belcastro
- 12:00 pm: Betina Gozo Breaks the Fit-er-Net. Any tips that you leave her will go to her foundation, Dance with Mweyne, which benefits children across the world with special needs.
- 8:00 am: Crystal Sound Bowl Meditation by Lofti focused on compassion
- 6:00 pm: Yoga for mind, body and soul with Soulfull Veda
- 7:00 am: A sunrise flow with Siobhan Carey
- 6:00 pm: Mobility Happy Hour with HyperIce
- 8:00 am: Crystal Sound Bowl Meditation by Lofti focused on getting centered
- 6:00 pm: Karen Porok HIITs you with a sweaty happy hour
- 7:00 am: HIIT, abs and arms with Jeana Anderson Cohen (that’s me.)
- 12:00 pm: A Barre Blast with Glenn Snellgrose
*HyperIce is still shipping and will ship to winners ASAP, pending any other global slowdowns.