I love everything about these protein pancakes. I came home after a particularly intense workout at Power Sculpt Fitness and found myself insanely starving. I wanted my go-to protein pancakes, but I wanted to make them a little bit sweeter. What I came up with is the single greatest thing to ever come out of my kitchen. It gives you a taste of the sweet indulgence you may be seeking from breakfast, but it’s made of whole, healthy foods.
Ingredients:Makes 2-3 pancakes
- 1 TBS Greek yogurt
- 1 TBS of smashed banana
- 1 TBS oat bran
- 1 TBS almond meal
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate chips per pancake
1. Smash your banana and combine all ingredients
2. Put a pan sprayed/oiled up with your preferred cooking oil – just enough to keep the food from sticking- on medium heat
3. Make 2-3 pancakes on the hot pan. You may need to flatten them out a bit, this is a thick mixture.
4. Add chocolate chips directly to the pancakes
6. Take pancakes out of the pan when the bottom side has a golden color.
You can enjoy these without any topping or mix some Greek yogurt with honey and dollop on your banana cakes. Bon a Protein!