I love my food processor almost as much as I love chocolate. I’ve been pining over the Pinternet where everyone who is eating clean is pinning about avocado chocolate pudding. It’s real and it’s fantastic. Given that avocados are nature’s butter, this makes perfect sense.
It’s quick. It’s easy. It will change your life. And don’t even get weird about the fat in avocados, it’s good fat accompanied by vitamins and fiber.
- 4 avocados (skin and pit removed)
- 4 TBS of cocoa powder (start with 4 TBS and add to suit your taste)
- The juice of 1/2 lime
- Agave nectar to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor
2. Run the processor until the mixture is silky. Pulse to mix in chunks.
3. Taste and make adjustments
4. Serve and enjoy! You’re welcome.