With 61 episodes of The Daily Distance under our belts, Kristen and Jeana come together to reflect on the two-month mini-podcast series and what they learned from our guests. Plus, they give a preview for what’s next on the #WeGotGoals podcast and how they’re continuing to evolve for Season 4.
Among other things, Kristen and Jeana reflect on these episodes:
- Barry’s Chief Instructor and Nike Master Trainer Kate LeMere on redefining what success looks like as a high achiever
- AKT Fitness President Melissa Chordock on blocking time off on your calendar
- Scout Sobel on finding gratitude when every day looks the same
- 305 Fitness Founder Sadie Kurzban on sleep
- Dr. Melinda Ring on caution fatigue
- Simple Mills Founder Katlin Smith on her best cooking secret
- The simplest piece of advice EVER from Better Blends founder John Redmond
- BALA Co-Founder Natalie Holloway on pandemic hobbies
- Jeana’s latest passion, Girl & the Goatceries
If you love this episode as much as we do, subscribe to the #WeGotGoals podcast wherever you like to listen to podcasts, including on Apple and Spotify (and hey, leave us a rating while you’re at it!).