Welcome to the Daily Distance a new daily series from the creators of #WeGotGoals. In these short episodes, we’re bringing you one daily goal you can set for yourself during this chaotic time- one actionable thing you can do to move your body, connect with a friend, prioritize your mental health, and practice a little bit of self-care.
In this mini-pod, Ambassador and fellow podcaster Julia Lynch talks about using time blocking to find a balance between working on her full-time job and working on her passion projects.
Resources we discuss:
- Julia’s series on rejection for aSweatLife
- Julia’s blog, Julia in the City
- Julia’s podcast, Content for Another Day
- How Time Tracking Helped Me Set New Year’s Resolutions
- How Laura Vanderkam Uses Time Tracking to Achieve Big Goals
- How to Track Time and Boost Your Productivity