We’re celebrating our 10th #SweatworkingWeek with a week of events that bring together things we love – trying new things, meeting new people and perks from our friends.
Those of you who’ve joined us for #Sweatworking events in the past know that we’ve been working on our Oprah inflection for a long time. We love yelling things like, “YOU GET A SNACK, AND YOU GET A PERK, AND EVERYONE’S FIRST DRINK IS ON US!”
Pinch us, this week is getting perked way, way out. With each ticket, you’ll enjoy a bevy of perks valued around $35 per class (that is to say, around double what you paid for your ticket).
Here are the #SweatworkingWeek Perks:
- Michelob ULTRA, will be bringing us swag and happy hours. If you need to borrow a mat during the week, they have your back. And, attendees at each workout will be given a chance to get their hands on some of our favorite ULTRA swag for the summer.
- N!CK’S is the maker of some of the best better-for-you sweets on planet Earth. Their creamy, Swedish-style ice cream is delicious and their newer innovations, like bars and sweets are on that same incredible level. In the mornings, expect choklad peanot snack bars, and in the evenings, top off your workouts with four flavors of Cookie Kräms ice cream sandwiches.
- Asutra, one of our favorite, Chicago-founded brands and maker of products that aid in self-care, rest and recovery, is gifting every attendee its Sleep on the Go set.
- Ultima Replenisher is providing single-serve packs of its flavored electrolyte drink powder. Summer heat calls for extra electrolytes especially when you’re breaking a sweat.
- Honey Mama’s is going to make you look at your post-workout treat differently with their cocoa truffle bars. The flavors, the texture, the simple ingredients … chef’s kiss.
- Athleta is giving away $100 gift cards to 5 lucky winners throughout the week so you can rock your best lewks during #SweatworkingWeek.
- YETI’s tumblers, coolers and carryalls make our summers so much better. You’ll find giveaways from the brand all week at #SweatworkingWeek, including 26oz bottles, Tundra Haul rolling coolers, CarryAlls, and Backpacks.
- Red Belly Honey is the maker of our favorite CBD-infused honey in snap packs (may we recommend these for on the trails and running paths?) and their newest innovation: RBEL Bee Honey gummies. Prepare to bzzz with excitement.
- Farmer’s Fridge is known for its delicious meals in jars that can be found in state-of-the-art refrigerators and they’re bringing YOU Breakfast all week at Studios across Chicago.
- Supergoop Play Everyday sunscreen is the official sunscreen of #SweatworkingWeek. Instructors will be gifted full-size product and attendees will have access to SPF at every event as well as opportunities to win full-sized product.
- Vybes Extra bubbly, adaptogenic sparkling mood enhancer beverages packed with flavor and made with Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, Rhodiola, Elderberry & Zinc will be found at select #SweatworkingWeek events.
- Curious Elixr is the maker of booze-free craft cocktails that are the perfect option for an alcohol-free night out or a summer that’s shaken, not slurred. You’ll find these at select #SweatworkingWeek events.
- Arc’teryx Chicago is hosting the GO! Running Tours run through Lincoln Park and they’ll be swagging out attendees with goodies, discounts and perks. Sign up for that run here.
- Boxed Water is going to hydrate you all week – and, chances are, if you come to more than one event, you’ll probably get to try more than one flavor. Bonus: you can recycle these cute little cartons.
- Iconic Protein Immunity coffees will caffeinate you post-workout at the studios across Chicago.
- Mad Tasty is gifting instructors their sparkling CBD beverages and wellness shots and there will be one lucky winner at each event that takes home the same.
- Ranch Rider Spirits will be providing an exclusive perk for aSweatLife ambassadors, who will get their hands on canned cocktails like Ranch Waters, Palomas, and Margaritas at kick-off events leading up to #SweatworkingWeek.
- Frogtown Juice will be serving up samples of their locally-sourced juices at Thursday evenings workout at Maggie Daley Park featuring Paige Willis and Kelita Hollins. They’ll also sell full-sized juices with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Urban Growers Collective and Woke Chicago.
More perks are being added weekly. And if you’re not in Chicago, fear not, we’ll be sharing tons of offers, giveaways and promos via email. Make sure you’re subscribed here.
Ready to learn more about #SweatworkingWeek? Read all about it here.