To help make wellness more equitable and inclusive, we’ll be hosting our first-ever pitch competition on Friday, February 19 as part of the 2021 #SweatworkingSummit. We’re encouraging our community (both businesses and individuals) to pitch your big idea on how to make the world a better place – embracing people of all races, sizes, and gender identities focused on inclusivity within the wellness industry.
The top three finalist will receive special coaching the week prior to help them prepare for their public pitch to a live virtual audience. Lauren Foundos will use her years of winning pitches to help you prepare for your big moment. And friend of aSweatLife (and public speaking coach) Melissa Ruiz will get you ready to confidently present your BIG idea. So really everyone is a winner!
The judges will include aSweatLife’s #BetterWithFriends committee – a group of aSweatLife ambassadors dedicated to those same dreams that wellness is for all (and they hold us to that as well), Nadya Okamoto who is an incredible social enterprise entrepreneur (and co-founder of @itsAugust), and Lauren Foundos (founder/CEO of @forte.fit).
The top pitch will receive a $2,500 grant to bring that dream to life.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Criteria: Pitches will be selected based on clarity of vision, level of impact, and relevance to the causes of making the world a better place.
- Pitches support our beliefs:
- That fitness can be the catalyst for living your best life
- That living your best life isn’t just about fitness
- That everything is better with friends
- That we’re the positivity we want to see in the world
- That embraces people of all races, sizes, and gender identities
- Applications submitted here and must include a video submission
- One submission per idea
- Video Submission should not exceed 30 seconds
- January 31: Application close
- Week of February 8: Top 3 are selected
- February 19: Live pitch competition on a virtual stage
- Have additional questions? Contact: [email protected]