On May 20th we came together for part 1 of 2 workshops focused on training during COVID-19. We partnered with fitness professionals to talk through all of the hard stuff about digital training so we can come together strong as trainers and plan for successful next moves.
In this video, you’ll hear from industry professionals on their experience and best practices for on-demand, streaming, virtual platforms and live workouts. What’s worked? What hasn’t? What steps did they take to get prepared? How has this changed their business model and what are they anticipating for the future?
You will hear from panelists:
- Darcey Wion, System of Strength, Director of the Digital Studio
- Jerry Yudt, Founder/CEO of Y3 Lifestyle Coaching
- Gideon Akande, Fitness and Wellness Coach
- Ashley Rockwood, Founder of Free MVMT Shop
- Kaye Straub, The Barre Code, Director of Training and Operations
Did you enjoy this workshop? Join us for part two in this #TrainersConnect COVID-19 series, where we’ll hear from legal experts at SmithAmundsen about everything you need to know about your legal options and obligations during the pandemic.
- Business Management: Unemployment benefits, loan options, financial impact
- Technology: Music licensing, waivers on technology platform
- Social distancing restrictions lifting in Chicago: What that could look like for studios/trainers, safety precautions, best practices for protecting your business and your clients