Welcome to the Daily Distance a new daily series from the creators of #WeGotGoals. In these short episodes, we’re bringing you one daily goal you can set for yourself during this chaotic time- one actionable thing you can do to move your body, connect with a friend, prioritize your mental health, and practice a little bit of self-care.
In this mini-pod, Ambassador Hanna Cetkovic recommends adding in a daily dose of culture by streaming Broadway musicals, symphony performances, and museum tours. It’s basically The Finer Things Club, but with a fun social distancing twist!
- aSweatLife’s sound bath with Lofti
- The Metropolitan Opera of New York app for streaming (Note from Hanna- every day without commitment, they’ll have one opera in ‘preview’ section; otherwise, there’s a seven-day free trial)
- Broadway musicals via Broadway On Demand on Amazon Prime (some included with Amazon Prime; others free with BroadwayHD trial on Prime Video Channels)
- Seattle Symphony performs “Baby Got Back”
- Chicago Art Institute app information