Anyone else find themselves going through their “emergency stash” of face masks at an alarming rate? Never fear—when the K-Beauty sheet masks run out, you can make your own masks and DIY a spa night using common kitchen ingredients like coconut oil, coffee grounds, and more.
Want to go even further? Recreate a spa atmosphere with spa water (a.k.a. water with cucumbers, lemon, or other accents infused in it), play soothing music, and nosh on some healthy yet crave-busting snacks.
To help you achieve total spa vibes, we partnered with health and wellness chef Alia Dalal for a virtual spa night. Watch the video above to get the download on all things relaxing, serene, and restoring. We pulled out a few highlights below:
At-home spa night tips from Alia:
- Canned chickpea “juice” can be used as a substitute for egg whites: aquafaba
- Chickpea seasonings: Salt, granulated garlic, za’atar (middle eastern spice blend)
- Additional beverages recipes on Alia’s website here!
- Book recommendations: Ayurveda: A Life of Balance and Absolute Beauty: Radiant Skin and Inner Harmony Through the Ancient Secrets of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda recommendations: