We’re doing our best to thrive our way through the holiday season rather than just surviving it. And so we’re taking a night to savor every second of sweet relaxation at VIVE, a one-of-a-kind recovery studio.
We’re inviting you to take a load off December 19 and join us as we take over VIVE. Within its walls, you’ll find everything from float rooms, to HALO (a therapy that sends salt into the air with benefits for your skin and respiratory system), to an infrared sauna, to Cryotherapy to VAT (which stands for VibroAcoustic Therapy).
More on each of those – prepare for SCIENCE:
- Float: In a private suite, you’ll rest and remain buoyant on the surface of a liquid made up of 10 inches of water and 1,000 pounds of pharmaceutical grade magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt). You’ll have control over the lights, sound and the overall experience.
- HALO: During a salt therapy session, the room remains sealed to make sure there is a proper amount of diffused salt in the air. Salt rooms are methodically designed in such a way so that people can relax in a soothing and tranquil environment. It’s a place where one can sit back and experience the salt treatment in a very peaceful and non-stressful setting.
- VAT: VibroAcoustic Sound Therapy (VAT) is a science-based treatment that uses mild sound and gentle vibrations to create a gentle massage which in turn can reduce stress, relieve pain, restore balance and enhance the quality of life. VAT addresses the issues for which sounds are helpful and aims to ‘retune’ the body back into harmony, stimulating the regulatory, metabolic and immune systems back into balance.
- Infrared Sauna: Because the three heating mechanisms (NIR, MIR, FIR – more on that here) within the full spectrum heaters operate independently, they can be programmed to generate any combination of NIR, MIR, and FIR heat. Research shows that specific parts of the infrared spectrum are effective at producing different health benefits.
- Cryotherapy: Cryotherapy uses liquid nitrogen to expose the body to ultra-low temperatures (average -285° F) causing the peripheral tissues to constrict and send blood from the skin surface, muscle tissue, and surrounding joint space to the core to protect core temperature (vasoconstriction). As the blood travels to the core it passes through the cardiovascular system where it is cleansed of toxins and supplied with oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes. As long as the exposure to the extremely cold temperature continues the body continues to flush the tissue of toxins and circulate blood between the cardiovascular system and the vital organs on a continuous loop. This continues to cleanse the blood over and over while continuing to add oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes. Once you exit the cryochamber, the body immediately begins vasodilation, returning the enriched blood to peripheral tissues that have been cleansed of toxins.
And we’re taking over the whole place for the relaxation you need during the remaining days of 2018. You’ll rank your therapy choices in the sign up and we’ll get you at least one service (some services take a longer time than others, but there’s a chance you’ll get to experience a couple).
And the best part? VIVE has a membership program that gets you the lowest possible prices on all recovery services, which usually costs $38/month. By coming to this event, you unlock a month of membership at VIVE as well as the lower prices that come with it.
We’ll have snacks, goodies, space to breath. And afterwards, watch for a special Michelob ULTRA happy hour.
Ready to sign up? Get your tickets!