All week, we were hard at work bringing a socially-distanced #SweatworkingWeek to life. Weren’t there? We streamed it so you could feel like you were.
And as we spring back into regularly-scheduled action, we’re bringing you a week of workouts from our stockpile of workout content on Facebook Live. These sweat-sessions have previously aired, but we can assure you that you’ll love every second.
Here’s what we’re sweating to this week
We’re bringing back some of the greatest hits from our months of sweating solo a home, but together online. You’ll be able to take on workouts you may have missed and you’ll also have a chance to try a sweat-session again to see how you feel this time around.
- 7 am: Susan Rothman from Pure Barre West Loop/Fulton Market
- 5 pm: Kelita Hollins (aka, Mama K) and her son Mason bring you a workout for the family
- 7 am: David Carson of 24Life – you need dumbbells and a mat
- 5 pm: Bobby Gouse O’Brien brings you MVFitness
- 7 am: Maggie Umberger makes HIIT happen
- 5 pm: Akiya Brown brings a taste of The Barre Code’s Brawl format
- 7 am: Darcey and Matt Wion from System of Strength
- 5 pm: Jerry Yudt brings full body strength with your bodyweight
- 7 am: Chelsea Wellman from Shred415 South Loop presents HIIT
- 5 pm: Erica Marie gives you an extended warm-up and the exact bodyweight workout you need