We’ve conducted our annual State of Fitness survey since 2016, giving us valuable insights into how fitness trends have changed over time. But when we released our 2020 edition in March, we immediately realized it was almost totally irrelevant in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
So, we conducted the survey again, this time with questions like:
- Since Covid-19, have you tried a new-to-you workout or workout format?
- Since Covid-19, have you worked out more, less, or about the same amount?
- How much do you currently (during the pandemic) spend on gym membership, boutique classes, streaming subscriptions, and other workouts on a monthly basis?
- What types of workouts are you currently doing?
- Have you invested in any at-home fitness equipment? If so, how much have you spent?
- What are your predictions for the fitness industry post-pandemic?
- …and more.
With over 1,000 responses, we geeked out over the data—we knew we had something exciting on our hands.
Download the report here to learn for yourself how fitness has (and hasn’t) changed in the face of the pandemic. Whether you’re a gym owner, a fitness enthusiast, or a trainer, you’re sure to find something valuable in this data.