We love pretty much everything about #SweatworkingWeek over here — the early mornings, the last-minute trips to Target, the “how many yoga mats can we fit in a car?” game, and of course, seeing familiar faces and new friends at each of the workouts over the course of the week.
But there’s one aspect of #SweatworkingWeek that, try as we might to clone ourselves, we haven’t been able to tackle yet — and that’s bringing #SweatworkingWeek to all our friends outside of Chicago.
Plus, we absolutely adore the coaches and trainers that we work with to make #SweatworkingWeek a reality — and we’ve always wanted to make sure we sing their praises far and wide across the rooftops and the Internet.
This year, to make sure EVERYONE can participate in #SweatworkingWeek with the coaches we love so much, we partnered with our sister company, the SweatWorking App. With their help, we’ve teamed up to create the #SweatworkingWeek Challenge on the SweatWorking App.
In the challenge, you’ll find free workouts from some of the talented and motivational coaches we’ve got on the schedule for #SweatworkingWeek. You’ll get a little bit of everything workout-wise, from a hard-core yoga flow to a rowing and lifting workout to a presence-focused meditation.
Think of it as a chance to preview the workout you’re in for — or, if you’re not local to Chicago, a way to get in on the fun without buying a plane ticket (although we definitely wouldn’t discourage you from doing that, either).
Here’s how it works:
- In Chicago? Come to three #SweatworkingWeek events in person!
- Not in Chicago? Complete three of the #SweatworkingWeek Challenge workouts on the SweatWorking App!
- Want to mix it up? Do your thing! However you want to mix up your workouts, we’ll count it.
2. This is an individual challenge, not a team challenge — but of course, everything is better with friends, so feel free to recruit a few to join you!
3. This challenge is also FREE to participate in — all you have to do is download the SweatWorking App, no subscription required!
- National friends will receive a digital goody bag.
- Chicagoans can grab their goody bag IRL at the Michelob ULTRA #SweatworkingWeek Fitness Festival on June 9, and you’ll get a digital goody bag as well.
- Before grabbing your swag bag, Chicagoans, you’ll just need to show us that you’ve downloaded the SweatWorking App to your phone — easy-breezy!