Join us for a FREE all- levels yoga class every Sunday at 10am all summer long!
Experience the benefit of yoga and the sunshine on your face as you move under the expert guidance of one of CorePower Yoga’s awesome teachers! Stay after to enjoy special perks from surrounding restaurants.
Dates: June 18 – August 27 (NO CLASS ON SUNDAY, JULY 2nd due to the holiday weekend)
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am. Class will begin promptly at 10:00am. Please allow enough time for parking and check- in.
Location: MB Financial Park at Rosemont
Cost: FREE (pre-registration perferred)
Parking: MB Finanical Park Parking Garage (PARKING CAN BE VALIDATED AT ANY RESTAURANT)
Weather: On the day of the event, stay tuned for an email or text if the weather is questionable.
- June 18th – Brandon Cleek
- June 25th – Christy Kent
- July 9th – Kelly Sloan
- July 16th – Rachel Nolan
- July 23rd – Barri Valkner: Yoga Sculpt
- July 30th – Cassandra Choronzy
- Aug 6th – Jill De Lira
- Aug 13th – Paula Colletti
- Aug 20th – Maureen Orricco: Hot Power Fusion
- Aug 27th – Monika Neumayer
Class Formats: All classes will be an ALL LEVEL Vinyasa flow class EXCEPT:
- July 23rd: Yoga Sculpt w/ Barri– When muscle meets yoga, Yoga Sculpt is born. Boost metabolism and build lean muscle mass as you move to upbeat tracks. You’ll combine a vinyasa flow sequence with cardio to intensify each yoga pose while mixing in strength-training moves like squats, lunges and bicep curls. Weights will NOT be used. Don’t worry, you will still get an AMAZING workout with out them. *All levels class
- August 20th: Hot Power Fusion w/ Maureen– A true blend of balance, core strengthening and flexibility, Hot Power Fusion combines the meditative, detoxifying qualities of hot yoga with the intensity of power yoga to help you deepen your yoga practice. Set to motivating music, you’ll focus on yoga postures that open the shoulders, hips and spine while strengthening your core and upper body. *All levels class
I am new to yoga, is this event for me? Yes! All people, all levels! Every class is thoughtfully planned to accomodate everyone.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? You are welcome to bring the whole family but this event is most appropriate for children 10 and up. A parent/guardian must accompany and remain through the entire event with children under 16.
What should I bring into the event? Your YOGA MAT, water bottle, sunglasses, and sun screen. Most importantly, don’t forget a yogitoes or towel for your mat! The sun is bright and hot; we don’t want you to burn your feet on your mat!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? [email protected]