1031 W. Madison Chicago
aSweatLife teamed up with Reebok again to create a multi-gym experience that embraces a neighborhood we love. August 26, the #ReebokSweatCrawl will take on three West Loop gyms. After each unique workout, we’ll take a jog as a team to a new spot. We’ve partnered with CrossTown Fitness, Cycle Bar Fulton Market and Bare Feet Loft to create a uniquely West Loop experience that you won’t want to miss.
Here’s what you can expect from the day.
- Three mini classes: Each class will be a 30-minute version of a signature offering at each studio.
- Plenty of passing time: You’ll have 15 minutes to move from studio-to-studio as a team, so if you need to run/walk, you’ll be absolutely fine to do it.
- Chances to win: There will be a social media giveaway during the event!
- All the snacks: As always, there will be snacks afterwards.
Want to know more about each studio? Glad you asked! We LOVE to talk about studios.
- CrossTown Fitness: With more equipment than you can imagine, CrossTown Fitness empowers its trainers to create unique programs that challenge you and change your body. No two classes are the same.
- Bare Feet Power Yoga: Bare Feet Power Yoga and its two locations in the west Loop create an incredible community that allows yogis to come as they are, be as they are and leave as they are.
- Cycle Bar Fulton Market: This studio was built to create a unique studio cycling experience that has something for everyone. You’ll find rides driven by the beat of the music and rides built to amp up your performance and boost your stats.