We’ve been cheering for Betina Gozo along her journey to become Women’s Health’s 2017 Next Fitness Star. When she was able to finally announce that the prize was hers AND she just happened to have a trip booked to Chicago, we couldn’t resist finding a space big enough for her personality to shine for a workout.
There will be two workout times, please be sure to purchase the ticket that corresponds to your desired workout time – 6:00 pm and 7:15 pm.
Here’s what you can expect from the evening:
- A cause that you can get behind: With the recent impact of Hurricane Harvey, we decided to dedicate the profits from this event to the American Red Cross and its lifesaving efforts.
- An incredible workout: Your workout will be led by one of the nation’s best trainers, Betina Gozo who was recently announced as Women’s Health’s 2017 Next Fitness Star, an award we’re so happy to see her win. She’ll be sure to give you the workout you need to feel accomplished and like you’re part of something bigger.
- Music from The DJ Firm: The DJ firm works with aSweatLife at venues across the city and creates the mood to make our out-of-the-gym events special.
- A Sweat in an incredible space: The Lakewood is a gorgeous venue at the intersection of Lake and Wood Street. Attached to the delicious Eden, its food is top-notch and it has spaces to fit all hosting needs – from 15-person board meetings to 300-person special events.
If you’ve never worked out with Betina, you’re in for a treat as she’s sure to challenge you to do better, be better and feel better. She’ll take you to places you never thought possible with all bodyweight-based workouts and will remind you of why Chicago misses her so much after her recent move to Portland.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Bring your own yoga mat (for your comfort – it’s not for yoga)
- Be sure to arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear your favorite workout gear and tennis shoes