I always have my workout bag with me in case I can get a workout in. It’s stuffed with a few of essentials to support my fitness addiction.
- TYR Pink Zion Diamondfit swimsuit: with my recent foray into the swim lane, I’ve acquired a few amazing one-pieces, but this one tops the charts for two reasons. 1. A portion of proceeds benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (Check out other Tyr Pink swimsuits here). 2. Not that I’m afraid of swimming, but if I was, the would make me braver. If I was.
- TYR Pink Long Hair Wrinkle-free swim cap: If you’re going to swim, you’ve got to protect the mane. A portion of proceeds benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Vinyasa To Vino Bag: All this stuff has to go in a bag. It might as well be cute.
- Muscle Milk Light: 20g of protein, 10g of carbs and only 160 calories. The perfect recovery for a tough workout like Sweat on State.
- Nike Gym Vintage Full-zip: I live in this hoodie. If I could literally live in it, I would.
What do you pack in your workout bag?