This October, bust out your pink workout wear and get fit for a cause! Studios across the city are donating space and profits to help raise money for a disease that impacts 1 in 8 women, Breast Cancer.
Here’s where you can help!
CrossTown Fitness: 1031 West Madison St.
- What: Buy the ‘Pink Pack’, which includes a 10-day workout pass to CrossTown Fitness, a pink CrossTown Fitness t-shirt and a pink protein shake from CJK Foods.
- When: Tuesday, October 1 through Thursday, October 31
- Donation: $220
- Benefits: All proceeds Bright Pink
Flywheel (Goldcoast): 710 North State Street
- What: Ride for a cause at Flywheel this Sunday
- When: 9/22 at 2 pm (the ride looks full, but you can watch for an opening)
- Donation: $25
- Benefits: All proceeds benefit Bright Pink
Pure Barre (Lakeview): 3245 N Ashland Ave, Unit 1
- What: Pure Barre is hosting its Grand Opening party with opportunities to fundraise for Bright Pink
- When:10/9 6:30-8:30
- Donation: TBD
- Benefits: Proceeds benefit Bright Pink
Know any other studios helping to make a difference? Share it in the comments and I’ll add it to the list!